As an SEM Specialist, you have huge potential to grow and learn at Statwax. This is not a sit on the sidelines position - you will be getting your hands on real client campaigns, creating, placing, and optimizing digital ads alongside our experienced SEM team. You will be able to experience and work with real campaign data to not only measure the impact of your campaigns, but also the impact on your client’s overall marketing goals. And you won’t be doing it alone - you will be supported by your fellow team members, who will also show you the ropes of client communication and the digital ad business.
What you’ll get to do:
- Execute the day-to-day duties of digital advertising campaigns, including placement, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Generate consistent, high-quality digital advertising results based on the client’s goals
- Utilize research and analytical tools to properly optimize client campaigns
- Work independently and with others in an open and collaborative environment
- Regularly participate in internal training “lunch and learns” and professional development opportunities
- Learn and utilize Google Analytics to strengthen client campaigns
- Participate in compiling client and competitor audits, presentations, and reports
- Attend client calls and occasionally in-person meetings with the client
- Work toward your Google Ads and Analytics certifications
- Have a voice in shaping the culture of Statwax
- Receive one-on-one coaching and help from senior-level team members for professional and personal development
Skills you have:
- Excitement about learning about the digital advertising space and how to develop/implement successful campaigns and their impact on the overall conversion funnel
- An understanding of digital metrics and familiarity (if not experience) with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Previous touchpoints (or familiarity) with digital advertising platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business or Ads Manager, LinkedIn ads, etc.
- Previous touchpoint (or familiarity) with Google Data Studio or other reporting software
- Flexible/agile work style, with the ability to handle multiple assignments, projects, and client budgets
- The ability to communicate coherently and concisely, verbally and written
- The ability to conduct yourself professionally in front of a client
- Ability to balance workload and time management, as well as personal organization
- A “ready, willing, and able to roll up your sleeves” attitude to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Willingness to listen to client or co-worker feedback and use it to improve on all client work
- A dedication to lifelong learning
Statwax is an equal opportunity employer.
Statwax will be offering a hybrid work schedule as of June 1, 2021. Masks are required in office for any unvaccinated persons and are optional for all vaccinated persons in line with CDC guidelines.