First and foremost we are a team. Growing as a business and doing well as people for us is all centered on how we work together to achieve the common goals of our clients and Statwax itself. We respect each others’ individual professional and personal gifts, celebrate the individual contributions each person brings, and truly collaborate for the best results. We, of course, have some common themes that most of us share - we enjoy working with data, we really care about solving our clients' problems, and we want to be true partners with each other and our clients - but our goal is that each person here can feel like a part of the team while also being their true self.
- Build transparency through trust
- Care about people as whole individuals
- Value everyone’s authentic self
- Support the team through personal accountability
- Never stop learning
What we offer:
- A culture of learning and inclusivity centered around everyone having a voice
- A flexible, hybrid, or remote work schedule
- Physical and mental wellness stipend
- Employee-led culture team that helps schedule professional development and team activities and shepherds DEI and office inclusion efforts
- Half-day Fridays in the summer
- At-home equipment stipend
- Paid volunteer days
- Traditional health benefits, 401k matching, family leave benefits, employee assistance program, PTO starting on day 1
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage and execute day-to-day duties of digital advertising campaigns, including placement, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Create SEM strategies, including campaign creation, budgeting, and platform proposals
- Communicate with your client contacts, leading client meetings, compiling reports and insights, and leading campaign strategy meetings
- Delve into Google Analytics and client data, along with the data operations team, to create data-based insights and recommendations for clients and campaigns
- Conduct keyword research and monitoring of client competitors
- Work independently and with others in an open and collaborative environment
- Regularly participate in internal training “lunch and learns” and professional development opportunities
- Have a voice in shaping the culture of Statwax
- Receive one-on-one coaching and help from senior-level team members for professional and personal development
Skills you have:
- Experience placing and optimizing PPC advertising (Google and/or Bing) and social media advertising to meet business objectives.
- Experience using Google Analytics to analyze website activity and track conversions.
- Experience creating digital advertising campaign budgets and proposals
- A strong handle on digital ads fundamentals: including a working knowledge of all digital ad metrics and how they influence each other, experience troubleshooting campaigns, and using ad and website metrics to explain performance.
- Experience conducting performing keyword research, product research, and digital account audits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to actively listen and proactively communicate internally and externally
- Ability to build relationships and communicate campaign performance and strategy to clients and internal teams at all levels of digital familiarity
- Flexible and collaborative work style, with the ability to handle multiple assignments, projects, and client budgets
- Efficient in time management and personal organization
- Be ready, willing, and able to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work independently and with others and have a “hit the ground” running attitude
- A dedication to lifelong learning
- Preferred: previous experience in an agency environment, experience placing/working with ads in the education or SaaS spaces
Statwax is an equal opportunity employer.